Payment & Terms
Terms of Services
Rates are generally charged hourly.
– A fully equipped truck and 2 movers starting at $79.95/hr
– A fully equipped truck and 3 movers starting at $99.95/hr
– For larger or more complex jobs that require additional movers or additional trucks, the rates will be provided to you during your free in-home estimate.
– All local moves have a minimum one hour travel charge.
Payment must be received in full at the end of the job.
Cash, e-transfer, or cheque are acceptable forms of payment. Any accounts not paid in full will be subject to %19.95 interest fee charged monthly, one month from the date of the completion of the move.
Unless otherwise indicated, basic insurance of $0.50 per pound per article is offered free of charge. If you would like to purchase a higher value or full value insurance, please inform your moving advisor before your move begins.
What We Don’t Move
For the safety of our team members, our clients, and their belongings, there are certain items that we cannot accept to load into our trucks. These restrictions are generally in place by either federal law, our insurance providers, or in some circumstances by our management team. Their restriction will more often than not prevent damage from leakage and staining, or combustion and explosion. ASAP Movers recognize the following as typical articles that include, but are not limited to:
- Guns, ammunition, or explosives
- Matches, lighter fluid, or any other flammable goods
- Poisonous pesticides or fertilizers that contain ammonium nitrate
- Fireworks or fire extinguishers
- Oily cloths or oil pans
- Compressed gas tanks such as helium, oxygen, etc
- Paints or paint thinners
- Flammable liquids, solids, or gases
- Barbecue propane tanks or barbecue fuel
- Nail polish removers
- Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene
- Chemistry sets
- Hazardous cleaning fluids – varsol, turpentine, ammonia
- Acid Batteries
- Any aerosol cans with the exception of personal toiletries
If you are not sure whether or not we can move certain items in our trucks, please consult your ASAP moving advisor.
What We Supply
With a fully equipped truck you can expect: tools, tape, dolly’s, buggies, mattress bags, shrink wrap, mattress bags, wardrobe boxes, floor runners, GPS, lifting straps, securement straps, bungees, ropes, padded moving blankets and more to protect your belongings.