Payment & Terms
Terms of Services
– Our rates are typically charged hourly and are based on the amount of men and trucks required.
– All local moves have a minimum one hour travel charge used to cover 30 minutes to get to your first address from our shop, and 30 minutes to return back to our shop once the job has been completed.
– Payment must be made in full at the end of the job no matter what.
– Cash, e-transfer, or corporate cheque are acceptable forms of payment. Any accounts not paid in full will be subject to interest charged at %3 monthly from the date of our services
Unless otherwise indicated, standard insurance of $0.60 per pound per article is offered free of charge. There are some items that we do not offer coverage on such as; mirrors, glass, stone, porous material, pressed wood, antiques or high value art. There is a $500 deductible to be paid by the client on any claims. If you would like to purchase a higher value or full value insurance, please inform your moving advisor before your move begins.
What We Don’t Move
For the safety of our team members, our clients, and their belongings, there are certain items that we cannot accept to load into our trucks. These restrictions are generally in place by either federal law, our insurance providers, or in some circumstances by our management team. Their restriction will more often than not prevent damage from leakage and staining, or combustion and explosion. ASAP Movers recognize the following as typical articles that include, but are not limited to:
- Guns, ammunition, or explosives
- Matches, lighter fluid, or any other flammable goods
- Poisonous pesticides or fertilizers that contain ammonium nitrate
- Fireworks or fire extinguishers
- Oily cloths or oil pans
- Compressed gas tanks such as helium, oxygen, etc
- Paints or paint thinners
- Flammable liquids, solids, or gases
- Barbecue propane tanks or barbecue fuel
- Nail polish removers
- Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene
- Chemistry sets
- Hazardous cleaning fluids – varsol, turpentine, ammonia
- Acid Batteries
- Any aerosol cans with the exception of personal toiletries
If you are not sure whether or not we can move certain items in our trucks, please consult your ASAP moving advisor.
What We Supply
With a fully equipped truck you can expect: tools, tape, dolly’s, buggies, mattress bags, shrink wrap, mattress bags, wardrobe boxes, floor runners, GPS, lifting straps, securement straps, bungees, ropes, padded moving blankets and more to protect your belongings.
CONTACT US TODAY!
Call us at 514-660-7077
Email us at email@example.com
Need a quote?